Since we no longer offer a Peer Group focused on sales and business development, we are excited to share that the Conway Center is partnering with Ability Professional Network, Driscoll Learning, The Sales Connection, and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce to bring you the Sales Connection Breakfast Series.
Click here for further information and how to register for the February 2nd event.
Event Description: You’re invited to join us for the Sales Connection Breakfast Seriesheld the first Friday of each month. The breakfast will be held at the Dublin Chamber of Commerce, 129 S. High St. in historic Dublin from 7:30 to 9 a.m.
All sales professionals in the central Ohio area are invited to attend for only $15, which includes breakfast. Reservations are required and can be made using thislink.
What is the Sales Connection Breakfast Series?
At each breakfast, a special guest speaker will join us to discuss a topic of great importance to the professional growth of sales professionals. Sales training, sales management, aspects of the sales process and marketing will be featured topics throughout the year. This series is brought to you by a special partnership with the Ability Professional Network, Conway Center for Family Business, Driscoll Learning, The Sales Connection and the Dublin Chamber of Commerce.
Dublin Chamber office, 129 S. High St., Dublin, OH 43017
First Friday of Every Month from 7:30 to 9 a.m. (Feb. 2 – Dec. 7, 2018)
Member Job Openings
Cloud Cover LLC is hiring!
This position will involve a mix of remote work and on-site visits to clients in and around Columbus, Ohio.
Excellent people skills are required.
A desire to learn and grow is essential. Company support for certifications is provided and testing is encouraged.
The ideal candidate will have a wide range of technical skills and know or be willing to learn the following:
- Basic wiring skills: Terminate, tone and test network cables. Install patch panels.
- Basic to advanced Office365: Setup accounts, Migrate on-prem Exchange to Office 365
- Firewall configuration.We deal with pfSense, Sonicwall, and some Cisco Meraki. Mostly basic setup and port forwarding.
- Basic virtualization skills. Mostly Hyper-V on Windows 2012. Create, replicate and troubleshoot VMs, resize virtual hard disks, etc.
- Basic to advanced Exchange skills. Create mailboxes, adjust quotas up to migrating to new versions of Exchange.
- PC Skills. Troubleshooting, ordering, replacing parts, removing spyware. Install OS on a bare metal PC or VM.
- Basic to advanced Active Directory skills. Including DHCP, DNS, NTFS permissions and basic PowerShell scripting.
- Basic to advanced wireless knowledge. Some knowledge of where to place an access point, wireless channels, RADIUS configuration, etc.
- Basic telephone operations: add long distance to a line, order cell phones from Verizon, TMobile or ATT
- Technical quiz and background check will be required of all applicants.