Marketing/Sales Peer Group - Listen to Your Customers: Conducting a Customer Survey
Sanese Services, 6465 Busch Blvd., Columbus
September 19, 2012, 7:30-9:00 a.m.
The Conway Center will again offer the Marketing and Sales Peer Group Series led by branding expert, CCFB Board Member, and chief strategy officer of GREENCREST, Kelly Borth. Members of this peer group will learn valuable tactics from Kelly and from each other as they work together to explore topics that can help grow their family business including branding, forecasting, market research, and planning.
If you missed this peer group last year, or could only attend some of the programs, this is your second chance to take advantage of a tremendous opportunity!
Developing targeted and meaningful marketing and sales strategies is a great way to boost sales and improve your industry presence. This 10-month series will provide Conway Center members, or a member of their staff, with hands-on techniques to take their organization to the next level. It will take place on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 7:30-9:00 a.m. (except September, October, and December) and will cover the following topics.
- September 19: Listen to Your Customers: Conducting a Customer Survey
- October 17: Know Your Competitors Strengths and Weaknesses: Creating a Competitive Matrix
- November 28: Forecast the Future: Identifying Trends That Keep Your Business Relative
- December 19: Know Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats: Developing a SWOT Analysis
- January 23: How Good Are You at The Game? Developing a Leading Marketing Strategy
- February 27: Create A Unique Brand: Understanding Your Market Differentiation
- March 27: Express Your Brand Uniqueness: Defining Your Brand Message and Expression
- April 24: Determine Your Goals: Establishing Where Growth Will Come From
- May 22: Manage The Sales Process: Developing An Accountable New Business Program
- June 26: Find Your Best Prospects: Creating an Action Plan That Gets You Noticed
Are you interested in streamlining your sales and marketing process? If so, sign up today for this informative peer group!