Over 50 webinars that address the unique needs and timely topics facing family business are available to all Conway Center members. These one-hour webinars are presented by Service Provider members who are experts in their field and understand the unique and complex dynamics involved in owning and operating a family business.
A searchable resource library of webinars is in our Member Information Center available only to Conway Center members.
Not a Conway Center member? Visit the Membership section for more information about membership!
Easily Find the Webinar Content You Need!
Webinars can be filtered by category or searched by keyword, or presenter so that you can quickly locate and access the content you're looking for. Categories encompass all aspects of family business, including succession planning, tax strategies, human resources, and marketing.
Below is just a sampling of some or our valuable webinar topics:
- Why Cost Segregation Could be a Great Opportunity for your Family Business
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor: Differences You Need to Know
- Buy-Sell Agreements: Address Now or Distress Later
- Recent Retirement Plan Legislation Impacting a Core Employee Benefit
- Impact of Intel
- Family Office – What is it? Who is it for?
- Exit Planning: Preparing for Life after Business
- EOS and Family Business
- Make the Most Out of Your Bonus Plan/Incentive Plan
- Retirement Plan Options for Family Business
- Business Valuation - Important Considerations for Your Family Business
- Tips for Profitable Growth
- Winning Online – The Big Picture View
- ESOPs: A Savvy Business Succession Strategy
... and MORE! Webinars are continuously added to our resource library.