Every Conway Center member has access to valuable family business resources and professionals experienced in assisting family-owned businesses.
Since Conway Center members range in size from those with fewer than 5 local employees serving Central Ohio to those with thousands of employees and relationships around the world, you'll get diverse perspectives from other family business leaders.
We offer two types of membership: Family-Owned Business: businesses with two or more family members in a family controlled business; and Service Provider: firms or individuals with expertise in serving the unique needs of family-owned businesses.
Is Membership Right For You?
Family businesses with one or more of the following goals will benefit from membership:
- Wants to solve business and family business problems
- Expects to be successful and profitable
- Desires to grow their family business
- Intends for the family to retain ownership of the business
- Interested in building a legacy for future generations
- Desires to plan for the future
- Open to considering new ideas
- Committed to developing a succession plan
- Willing to devote time to address business challenges and family dynamics
- Sees benefit in networking with other family business leaders
Family Business Eligibility
- Membership is open to family-owned businesses employing two or more members of the same family.
- For Service Provider membership, please see our Service Provider Membership page.
- Free admittance for all members of your family business to ten educational programs each year.
- Access to the resource library of over 50 webinars that address the unique and complex dynamics involved in owning and operating a family business.
- Ability to interact on a regular basis with other members of family-owned businesses and knowledgeable service providers.
- Subscription to our annual print newsletter, The Family Business Communicator.
- Monthly e-mail updates about events sponsored by the Conway Center for Family Business and advice and information of interest to family business leaders.
- Opportunity to invite guests to programs.
- Invitation to attend, at no cost, the Family Business Showcase Events.
- An invitation to attend our Annual Family Awards Program and Expo.
- Opportunity to participate in our Annual Golf Open.
- Access to professionals experienced in working with family businesses.
- Under 10 full-time employees – $385 per year
- 10-75 full-time employees – $560 per year
- 76+ full-time employees – $710 per year