Learn to Manage Family Business Issues.
We sponsor nine educational programs annually. Informative speakers from leading family businesses and other experts illuminate business issues and challenges by sharing a personal perspective and case studies.
Our Peer Group program includes Women in Family Business, Next-Generation and Family Business Leaders peer groups. These are intimate gatherings of 6 - 12 participants who meet in a confidential environment for idea exchange, family business education, and personal growth.
Connect with Our Members →
- 01/06/2015 - Women's Peer Group
- 01/07/2015 - Online Strategy Peer Group
- 01/08/2015 - Succession Planning Peer Group
- 01/08/2015 - CEO Peer Group
- 01/15/2015 - Family Business Advisory Boards from A-Z
- Conway Center to Host Leadership Lessons Program: The Crane Group – A Family Business Success Story
- Conway Center Co-Founders to Instruct Family Business Course at ODU