Learn to Manage Family Business Issues.
We sponsor nine educational programs annually. Informative speakers from leading family businesses and other experts illuminate business issues and challenges by sharing a personal perspective and case studies.
Our Peer Group program includes Women in Family Business, Next-Generation and Family Business Leaders peer groups. These are intimate gatherings of 6 - 12 participants who meet in a confidential environment for idea exchange, family business education, and personal growth.
Connect with Our Members →
- 11/27/2014 - Building, Operating, and Passing on a Family Business - NO CLASS!
- 12/03/2014 - Online Strategy Peer Group
- 12/04/2014 - Work Smart! Strategies to Organize Your Day and Maximize your Productivity
- 12/04/2014 - Building, Operating, and Passing on a Family Business
- 12/09/2014 - Women's Peer Group
- Conway Center to Host Leadership Lessons Program: The Crane Group – A Family Business Success Story
- Conway Center Co-Founders to Instruct Family Business Course at ODU