- Limited memberships are available to individuals or organizations providing professional services that benefit family businesses.
- Memberships subject to approval.
- Opportunity (once every three years) to facilitate a Third Thursday Educational Program for 75-100 members and prospective members.
- Recognition and high visibility on the Center’s website and in the bi-annual Communicator, which is sent to 6,000+ family business and community leaders.
- Logo and contact information placement in the Family Business Awards Program, given to 600+ luncheon attendees, AND in the November Business First Family Business Awards Insert (circulation 11,500).
- Opportunity to build business relationships with 200+ Conway Center members and Service Providers at our Third Thursday programs and other events.
Note: The Conway Center for Family Business encourages relationship building and networking among family business members and between service provider members and family business members. However, the Center prohibits direct solicitation in all forms in order to preserve the trust and privacy of our members.
- $3,000 per year per company