Integrated Building Systems 6th Annual Electronics Recycling Drive on April 21 from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Join our 6th annual Electronics Recycling Drive, rain or shine!
FREE TO RECYCLE:
Working and non-working computers, laptops, servers, desk and cell phones, network equipment, gaming systems, stereos, radios, VCRs, DVD players, cables, cords, wires, LCD monitors, keyboards, desktop printers, scanners, and ink and toner cartridges.
FEES FOR THESE ITEMS:
Tube-style or projection TVs, $3 per inch
Flat-screen TVs, $10 each, any size
CRT monitors, $20 each
Large office copiers (over 100 pounds), $100 each
Any item containing freon, alkaline batteries, any item containing hazardous materials, household appliances, light bulbs of any kind, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers.
Limit 5 boxes per person.
Buy lunch from Taquito’s Truck from 11 am to 2 pm.
Please follow signs directing you to line up northbound on Michigan Avenue. Simply pull up to the curb, stay in your vehicle, and volunteers will unload your recyclable items for you!
Call 614-240-5999 or visitIBSwebsite.com/earthday.
ORV-WBC is hosting the 2018 Catch the Wave Conference
The Catch the Wave Regional Conference brings female entrepreneurs together to network, learn, and
gain inspiration from each other. The Catch the Wave Conference provides networking, training, and
access to both women business owners and ORV~WBC corporate members across our region. This year’s conference is expected to draw nearly 500 attendees, including over 40 corporate members’ buyers and supplier diversity teams.
- Hear about the latest developments in women’s business
- Attend workshops presented by major corporations and women business owners
- Network with female entrepreneurs from across the region
- Engage with prominent corporations looking for opportunities to meet diverse entrepreneurs
- Opening Reception at the Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Meet the Buyer Event
- Pitch Competition Breakfast
- Trailblazer Award Dinner honoring Donna A. James
- Keynote Luncheon featuring Valorie Burton
Register at http://www.orvwbc.org/catch-the-wave-2018