You’re invited to join us for the Sales Connection Breakfast Series held the first Friday of each month.
All sales professionals in the central Ohio area are invited to attend for only $15, which includes breakfast. Reservations are required.
April 6th, Rhett Ricart, CEO of Ricart Automotive, will share his thoughts and insight on running a successful company and brand.
Dublin Chamber of Commerce
129 S. High Street
Dublin, OH 43017
7:30 a.m. 8:00 a.m. -Registration and light breakfast
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. -Program
9:00 – 9:30 a.m. – Networking
Opportunity for Next Gens:
Family Business Magazine feature will highlight family business members under age 35 who are making significant contributions to their business (e.g., through exceptional work in the family company) or to their family (e.g., through exceptional service on the family council or family foundation-even if they don’t work for the family business). Nominations are now open to anyone wishing to nominate a promising young family business member. Those who wish to nominate a young family member as a “NextGen to Watch” should send the following information to my attention at email@example.com.
- Name of the NextGen.
- The NextGen’s email address and phone number.
- The NextGen’s age as of July 1, 2018. (Must be age 35 or under.)
- Name of the company owned by the NextGen’s family.
- Brief description of the contributions made by the NextGen to either the family or the business. (Nominees need not be working in the business to qualify if they are making significant contributions to the family.)
- Name of the person nominating the NextGen member, and their relationship to the nominee.
Nominations are due on March 31 and should be sent to Barbara Spector at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no nomination fee.
The Ohio River Valley-Women’s Business Council invites you to the 2018 Catch the Wave Conference.
Together We All Succeed
https://www.orvwbc.org/home – for more info and to register.