No doubt about it that 2020 was a rough year for many small businesses, forcing innovation, restructuring, and sea change! This type of change is not necessarily a bad thing, but you may be trying to figure out how to upskill your workforce to meet these changes.
Ohio’s TechCred program offers a reimbursement to employers (as long as you have at least one W2 employee, you’re eligible to apply!) in a variety of areas, including:
- Business Technology (Need to get someone certified for digital marketing? Check! Certified Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst? Check! Excel? Check!)
- Healthcare Technology
- IoT and Cybersecurity (Yes, please! We need more of you!)
- Military and Smart Transportation
- Construction Technology (Okay, we have at least a half-dozen clients in and around this industry, check it out!)
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing Technology (The only thing I understood on this list is Welding, but that’s why I’m in HR…)
If you utilize technology but don’t see a credential on the list, you can apply for TechCred if the credential is:
This program reimburses up to $2,000 for each tech-focused credential and up to $30,000 per employer.
NOW is a great time to invest in your employees and your business!
As always, we’re here to help!
Sharon DeLay, MBA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPCC
[O] 614-473-0122 ▪ [C] 614-233-1522